- 1.1 You are entitled to return any purchase concluded with The Gas Mule within 24 hours of the product(s) being delivered. In order to obtain a purchase price refund, The Gas Mule must be contacted to arrange for the product to be collected.
- 1.2 Consequently, if upon receiving your product you are not satisfied with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund as aforesaid, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging/seal.
- 1.3 If the incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or remove the seal or try the product at all. Please promptly contact The Gas Mule call centre on 061 111 MULE (6853) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify The Gas Mule thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such product from you and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
1. NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
- 2.1 Supplier's warranty:
Certain products may come with a supplier's guarantee. If so, this will be stated in the product listing on the website. Clear details of these guarantees are given in their listings and no customer may ask to be covered by a wider-ranging guarantee other than the one shown on such product listing.
- 2.2 General Guarantee:
- 2.2.1 Once the products are delivered, and the seal is subsequently broken by you, you find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended, you must notify The Gas Mule immediately for inspection, and should the product subsequently be found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either – (a) be fully refunded, (b) have the product replaced, or (c) have the product repaired at The Gas Mule’s expense;
- 2.2.2 The decision between repairing or replacing being that of The Gas Mule is dependant on the availability and other relevant circumstances;
- 2.2.3 If the product is found NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred by The Gas Mule in the form of a call out fee;
- 2.2.4 When is a product defective? Please note: the following are examples of things which will NOT be regarded as defects and will NOT entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund under the general warranty above: faults resulting from normal wear and tear, including but not limited to dents and scratches; damage arising from incorrect usage of the product;
- 2.2.5 Do not attempt to fix any defective products, as this will result in you forfeiting your rights in terms of the above-mentioned policy, and you will be held liable for the amount to replace the product.
2. DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
- All refunds will be made via EFT, and will be made within 48 hours of your banking details being supplied, as well as goods having been collected from you.
3. PROCESSING OF REFUNDS
- The Gas Mule reserves the right to refuse, in the interest of fraud prevention, processing any payment for any order, and/or to cancel any purchase partially or completely, with notice given to you. The Gas Mule will be responsible for returning funds for the cancelled portion of the order to you only if you have already paid such funds.